I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again — this time with a giveaway! — I LOVE having you on the Creator Network. 😍🎉
In an effort to show you just how much I’ve enjoyed reading your stories, chatting with you over email, and getting to know you through your writing, I’ve arranged some weekly giveaways. Through the end of March, we’re going to be giving away some serious 💰💰! Here’s how it works…
- Every 📝 you submit and get published = 1 ENTRY
- Every ❤️ your stories published during the date range get = 1 ENTRY
- The winner will be chosen at random, so the more you submit and the more hearts you get, the better your chances!
- You can submit as many stories as you want each week.
- Feel free to encourage your fans to HEART your stories (new functionality on InspireMore!).
Go to your Creator Dashboard to get started!
- Week 1 | March 9-March 15 | Giveaway amount: $150 for you, $150 for a friend. Winner will be announced on 3/20.
- Week 2 | March 16-March 22 | Giveaway amount: $200 to your favorite retailer. Winner will be announced on 3/27.
- Week 3 | March 23-March 29 | Giveaway amount: $200 – winner’s choice. You get to choose how you want your money – we can send it in an Amazon gift card, a Visa gift card, a gift card to your favorite store, or even donate a portion to your favorite charity in your name – whatever you’d like! Winner will be announced on 4/3.
As always, I can’t wait to read your work. We’re changing the world by spreading hope and positivity. Every single day we get feedback from our readers who say things like:
“There are so many negative things on the internet these days it is just like a breath of fresh air to see something uplifting and positive for a change. Just please, keep up what you are doing to bring a bit of joy and a few smiles into people’s day.” — Renee J.
“Just wanted to leave a BIG thank you to you folks for an amazing job of lifting my spirits. I live in a rural setting with no neighbors and there is nothing but bad news on the airwaves, so your bright and spirit-lifting stories are a definite bright spot in my day. Thanks so much for being there!” — Celia B.
And those are just a few of the notes we get every single day. YOU are making a difference. This is just one way we’re saying thanks!
Get your first entry by heading to your Creator Dashboard.