Last Updated September 13, 2022.
How Information is Collected. To enhance your user experience and improve the InspireMore Services, InspireMore collects information about you from two sources: (i) information you affirmatively give to us; and (ii) information automatically collected when you use certain InspireMore Services. Third parties may also collect your information in connection with your use of InspireMore Services unless a user refuses to consent to the disclosure of information to third parties.
Information You Affirmatively Give Us. By using InspireMore Services, filling out forms or queries on our Site, subscribing to InspireMore Services, posting material, responding to requests for information, reporting problems with our Site, submitting material to us, corresponding with us, or requesting further services, you may provide us with personally identifiable information, which refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you, including information regarding your use of and activities on our Site that may be connected with or to you (collectively “Personal Information”). Personal Information that we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, username, email address, and passwords, or such other personal identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline. Personal Information may also include information you supply to us concerning your preferences, geographic location, and interests expressed through use of InspireMore Services. You also may provide information or Personal Information to be published or displayed (collectively “posted”) on public areas of the Site or transmitted to other users of the Site or to third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site that may have access to your User Contributions or with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information Automatically Collected. We also collect information about you, your visit, your equipment, your browsing actions, and patterns from the browser on your computer (via cookies and other tracking technologies as identified below) or mobile device as you navigate through and interact with our Site and InspireMore Services including but not limited to the time and date you visit or use the InspireMore Services, your geographic location, IP address, operating system, browser type, device and equipment information, cookies, your internet connection, usage, traffic data, location data, logs, and the pages you request. This information does not identify you individually, but we use this information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track navigation of the Site, deliver relevant advertisements, and gather demographic information for aggregate use. The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways.
Additionally, we may aggregate information from multiple users without identifying individuals, such as geographic region, which we may share with our business partners (including third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, and distribution partners) to improve understanding of customer needs, estimate audience size and usage patterns, store information about preferences which may allow us to customize our Site according to your interests, provide relevant services, speed up searches, recognize you when you return to our Site, and provide more customized services.
Technologies we may use for automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and/or electronic communications may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that may permit InspireMore to count users who have visited those pages, opened communications, and other related website statistics.
If you would like more information about web beacons, tags, and cookies associated with online advertising or to opt-out of third-party collection of this information, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance. To the greatest extent permissible under applicable law, we are not responsible for the tracking practices of third parties in connection with the InspireMore Services or Site.
Creating an InspireMore Account and Profile Information. There are currently two types of InspireMore accounts that can be created: one for select authors chosen by InspireMore and the other for the general public. When you create an InspireMore account, you provide access credentials in the form of a username, email address, and password or by authentication using another third-party service, such as FacebookTM, etc…. You may optionally provide us with additional profile information, including a short bio, location, and profile picture. If you create your InspireMore account by connecting through another service, we may use public information from the connected account to help complete your InspireMore profile. You may update or modify your profile information and contact information at any time. Profile information is available publicly on InspireMore Services, such as on your profile page.
Public Information. InspireMore’s Site was designed to inspire others on a daily basis, so by providing information to us, you agree such information may become public. This includes not only the content that you post, and data provided with such content (such as when it was posted), but also the content you follow, the content that you like or comment on, and other public interactions on the Site and with InspireMore Services. Your content and public information is broadly and instantly disseminated. For instance, your profile information and content are immediately delivered to a wide range of users and other services that access the Site and InspireMore Services. When you share information or content via InspireMore Services, you should think carefully about what content and information you are agreeing to make public.
Location Information. In addition to profile information, you may also tell us your exact location if you choose to enable your mobile device to send us location information. We may use and store information about your location to provide features of our Services.
How We Use Information
Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- To present our Site and its content to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services you may request from us or that we wish to provide;
- To administer or improve InspireMore Services, including providing you with notices about your subscription and account or changes to the Site or InspireMore Services;
- To enable you to enjoy and easily navigate the InspireMore Services and participate in interactive features of our Site;
- To better understand your needs and interests and to fulfill requests you may make;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To personalize your experience, including in any other way we may describe when you provide information;
- To provide or offer software updates and product announcements;
- To provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, advertising, and other information on services and products offered by us or third parties; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We use information we obtain by technical means (such as the automatic recording performed by our servers or through cookies and other technology) for the above purposes and to monitor and analyze use of InspireMore Services; to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences (even though we do not disclose Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume you meet its target criteria); for technical administration of InspireMore Services; to increase functionality and user-friendliness of InspireMore Services; to better tailor InspireMore Services to user needs; and to generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics, and behavior of our users.
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- With our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- If we have your explicit consent to share the information;
- To fulfill your service request or other reason with which you provide it;
- If we wish to contact you with information about services from our business partners or regarding billing and collection purposes;
- If we have a good faith belief that sharing or otherwise permitting access, disclosure, use or preservation of such information is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, including complying with a court order, law, legal process, or responding to a government or regulatory request or to protect the rights, property, or safety of InspireMore, our customers, or others;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons or property;
- To investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, or to enforce those Terms of Service; or
- If we have a relationship with an affiliate or partner you have an online or off-line (non-Internet) relationship with or have visited the affiliate or partner’s website that links to or mentions InspireMore Services and have registered for InspireMore Services through the partner or affiliate’s program or website.
With Whom Information Is Shared
Public Information and Aggregated Information – InspireMore may share as it sees fit, in its sole discretion, information that you voluntarily make public or that InspireMore aggregates.
Since such public information can be accessed by the public and used by any member of the public, such use by third parties is beyond the control of InspireMore. When you post content on the InspireMore Services, we also collect, process, and store the contents of the InspireMore Services on our servers. The contents of the InspireMore Services can also be temporarily stored on the devices of users. We cannot prevent others from making copies of your content or otherwise protecting your content once you make it public. You should not use InspireMore Services or Site to send messages that you do not intend to be made public.
InspireMore may share with third parties your non-personal information and related aggregated data. For example, InspireMore may share IP addresses or general demographic information of its users to provide anonymous aggregated data to business partners (i.e. third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, and distribution partners) about the volume of use on InspireMore Services and the specific InspireMore Services in which users are most interested. Because this form of data does not identify particular users, these third parties will not be able to contact you based solely on this data.
Choices About How We Collect, Use, Share, and Disclose Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. You have the choice about whether to disclose your personal information or other information about yourself to InspireMore. Regardless of your choices regarding promotional communications and updates regarding content, InspireMore may send you administrative messages, service announcements, terms and conditions of your account, or other similar communications, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by adjusting your user preferences or by sending us an email at the email address provided below. If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by adjusting your user preferences in your account or by sending us an email at the email address provided below. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions or unsubscribing thereto.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website through the hyperlink given above.
Agreement to Abide by Applicable Laws
InspireMore agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to abide by applicable legislation governing the collection, use, maintenance, protection, and disclosure of Personal Information, including, but not limited to the following, as they may be updated from time to time:
- For Personal Information collected from the European Union while the Safe Harbor program was in place and applicable to InspireMore, InspireMore agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with the Safe Harbor program.
- For Personal Information collected after the Safe Harbor program was invalidated by the European Union and while the EU-US Privacy Shield was in place and applicable to InspireMore, InspireMore agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with the terms of the EU-US Privacy Shield program.
- After the European Union invalidated the EU-US Privacy Shield program, InspireMore agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with the existing EU-US Privacy Shield program until the Trans-Atlantic Data Privacy Framework is developed, to the extent applicable to InspireMore, at which time InspireMore agrees to comply with the terms of the Trans-Atlantic Data Privacy Framework, as applicable to InspireMore.
- To the extent applicable to InspireMore, InspireMore agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- To the extent certain state laws are applicable to InspireMore, InspireMore agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with each applicable state law, as further expanded upon below.
- To the extent Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act is applicable to InspireMore and its users, InspireMore agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with such law, as further expanded upon below.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
You may have certain rights regarding your Personal Information processed by us, subject to certain limitations and restrictions set forth in specific laws applicable to your Personal Information:
- You can review and change Personal Information by logging into the Site and visiting your account page.
- You can contact us via the contact methods provided below to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your Personal Information without also deleting your account. We reserve the right to not accommodate any requests made if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirements applicable to us or cause any information to be incorrect.
- Other rights may exist, as applicable to you and us. As these rights exist, we agree to use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with these rights upon notification by you of your desire to exercise these rights and an allotment of commercially reasonable time to help you.
Your state may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. While we agree to use commercially reasonable efforts to remain informed of and compliant with all applicable laws to our services, you are responsible to make us aware of any rights you wish to exercise by contacting us via the contact methods provided below and we agree to use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to you in a timely manner.
If you are a resident of California, please see the following links to the CCPA and the CPRA to learn about additional rights that may be available to you. Specifically, California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of certain technology that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the contact methods provided below.
If you are a resident of Colorado, please see the following link to learn more about additional rights that may be available to you.
If you are a resident of Virginia, please see the following link to learn more about additional rights that may be available to you.
If you are a resident of Utah, please see the following link to learn more about additional rights that may be available to you.
If you are a resident of Connecticut, please see the following link to learn more about additional rights that may be available to you.
If you are a resident of Nevada, please see the following link to learn more about additional rights that may be available to you.
As these laws change, are modified, amended, or supplemented, or as new states or jurisdictions implement additional laws applicable to our services, we remain committed to using commercially reasonable efforts to comply with each applicable law including providing you with the rights you have. Under each applicable law, we agree to disclose:
- Personal Information categories collected or processed
- Processing purposes
- Personal Information categories shared with third parties, if any
- Categories of third parties the controller shares Personal Information with, if any
- Whether the controller sells Personal Information to third parties or processes Personal Information for targeted advertising and how you may exercise the right to opt out of this processing
- How you may exercise such other consumer rights, including how to submit requests and provide you with appeal information.
In any case, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the contact methods provided below to exercise your rights and we commit to using commercially reasonable efforts to respond in a timely manner to help you exercise your rights.
To the extent General Data Protection Regulation is applicable to you, you may also have the following rights, among others:
- The right to be informed about how Personal Information is being collected, used, how long it will be retained, and whether it will be shared.
- The right to access the Personal Information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request we erase your Personal Information in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing of your Personal Information.
- The right to obtain and reuse your Personal Information for your own purposes across different services.
- The right to object to processing activities in certain circumstances.
- The rights to withdraw consent in certain circumstances.
- Certain rights related to automated decision-making including profiling.
- The right to file a complaint.
Exercising Your Rights
You may exercise all rights to the extent applicable to you by emailing InspireMore at [email protected] or by contacting us via the contact methods provided below.
We agree to use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your request within the applicable time frame prescribed by applicable law, and in any event, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond within 30 days of receipt of your request. InspireMore expressly reserves the right to (i) refuse any request outside the parameters of applicable law and (ii) verify your identity, to the extent not excluded by law, before accommodating your request.
We have implemented certain measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping your Personal Information safe, secure, and confidential. We ask you not to share your password or account information with anyone or otherwise make public your Personal Information that you do not want to be made public. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site. The information you share in public may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we agree to use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for, and specifically hereby disclaim any responsibility for, circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contains on the Site.
When you first launch any features of the InspireMore Services that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to our collection of this information. You may stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove the InspireMore Services from your device.
Our Policy Toward Children
Neither our Site nor our InspireMore Services are intended for or directed to children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to, on, or through the Site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site or through any of its features, register for the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features, or provide any information about yourself to us. If a parent or guardian learns his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected] or via the contact methods provided below. If we learn a child under 16 has provided us with information without parental consent, we will delete such information from our files.
Changes and Updates
How to Contact Us
1402 Third Ave. North
Nashville, TN 37208