The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife plays an important role in protecting the flora and fauna of Oklahoma. However, they also pride themselves on their incredible sense of humor.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Let’s take a look at some of the funniest moments on the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife’s social media page. Get a chuckle while you learn about some of the state’s incredible wildlife!
1. They’re teaching us about the power of fur.
“You are cold. They have fur. Do not let inside,” captioned the department.
Ok, I won’t let giant wild animals into my house even if they look snuggly!
2. Silver fox education that we didn’t know we needed.
We love you, George Clooney. But we also love the melanistic red fox.
3. The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife is educating us on mating dances using animation!
“Extreme levels of tomfoolery” is a fantastic skill to put on your resume.
4. This is the wildlife/Hamilton mash-up we didn’t know we needed.
Pride is not the word he was looking for!
5. And, of course, the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife had to make a taxidermy joke.
Would it even be a wildlife department without a weird taxidermy raccoon?
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.