There’s just something about how kids are that cracks us up. While they’ve got years to gather life experience and truly become their own people, kids have a unique way of cutting through the clutter and seeing things for exactly as they are.
If they’re bored, you’re going to see it on their faces; if they’re excited, they’re going to show that, too. There’s just much less of a filter between what they think and what they do, so adults often get a glimpse of pure, unadulterated emotion. And yes — we can relate!
1.When you learn to multi-task at a very young age.
2. When you can’t even be bothered to find a glass.
3. When your friends force you to go to the gym with them.
4. When you’re just trying to blend in.
5. When you just gotta get down.
6. When you’re so exhausted that you fall asleep like you’re a police chalk outline.
7. When you’re not exactly psyched to celebrate another birthday.
8. When it’s Monday morning and you’re getting dressed for work while half-asleep.
9. When you’re not really the athletic (or graceful) type.
10. When you’re pretty sure you missed your calling as a male model.
11. When somebody gives you some ice cream and you can’t. even.
12. When you’ve peaked in life at the age of 3.
13. When you’re technically outside getting some fresh air.
14. When you’ve decided what kind of face you want to present to the world.
15. When you refuse to conform with the norm.
16. When there’s clearly a design flaw, but you make it work.
17. When chillaxing at home is life.
18. When you just need 1 or 2 things in Target.
19. When you’re not dressed for the occasion.
20. When you don’t know what it is or how it works, but you’re into it anyway.
Can you relate? I know I can (especially to that ice cream-lovin’ baby).
If these funny kids made you laugh, please share the smiles with others!
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.