If there’s one thing we can’t get enough of, it’s animals doing something completely unexpected.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Not only do they remind us that we still have so much to learn about the creatures we share our planet with, but they also prove just how similar we can be to one another! From animals who just want to be loved to those who adore music, here are more of our favorite animal encounters.
1. He’s such a good boy!
2. If true friends always have your back, then these two must be besties!
3. If you’ve never wanted to hug an adorable seal before, you’re not going to be able to say that anymore.
4. The best way to exercise is to make it fun!
5. Who knew geese were such huge fans of the harmonica?
6. Looks like majestic creatures like humpback whales are just as curious about us as we are about them!
7. He doesn’t seem to quite understand how faucets work, but he’s doing his best, and that’s all that matters.
8. The word “love” doesn’t even begin to cover how we feel about otters hugging.
9. OK, this dog seriously deserves to have all of the treats ASAP.
10. Are cheetahs terrifying animals who could lash out at any second? Yes. Do we still want to pet them when they meow and purr like little kittens? Absolutely.
11. When you really want to have a friend over for a sleepover, but you have to convince your mom first.
12. This looks like a montage from a real-life animated movie starring an unlikely group of animal friends who work together to overcome obstacles and, in the end, learn the true meaning of friendship.
13. Adorable doppelgÃ¤nger puppies!
Tia Belton was shocked to discover her Chihuahua mix named Reese sniffing around the dumpster near her house, but she was totally floored when she went back inside and found that Reese was actually inside the entire time! It turns out that dogs can have doppelgÃ¤ngers, too!
14. Some bears like to climb trees or swim for fun… others are interested in cinematography.
15. There’s no reason to bee terrified of insects when you know how to handle them!
We may never fully understand everything about animals, but no matter what, there’s one thing we know for sure: We absolutely adore them and their mysterious ways! Which animal encounter was your favorite?
Don’t forget to share this list to make a friend’s day.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.