As summer draws to a close, people become divided into two groups: those who love Halloween and all things fall, and… everybody else.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
If you fall into the former category, you’ve likely already decorated your house with faux tombstones and cobwebs and are infusing the air around you with pumpkin spice as we speak. People who love Halloween really love Halloween, and who can blame them? Between the costumes, the decorations, and the trick or treating, what’s not to like?
1. Goodbye, summer! It’s been nice, but it’s time for you to make like a tree and leaf.
2. Everything just feels a bit spookier this time of year.
3. Who can keep their wallet in their purse when there are so many delightfully Halloween and fall-themed items?
4. If those are faux… what are the others made of?
5. Call us unreasonable, but…. No, really, go ahead. It’s nothing we haven’t heard before!
6. Which one are you? Be honest, we’re all friends here.
7. He’s got the authority, and the badge to prove it.
8. What is this “football” of which you speak? Never heard of it.
9. Don’t worry, it’s not like that store is overpriced.
10. Where do we collect our flying monkeys?
11. Cue the sad trombone…. wah wah waaaaaah.
12. Come on, fall! We don’t have all day.
13. Just as long as you don’t run amuck. “Amuck amuck amuck!”
14. Where there’s one, there will be more…. Bring it on!
15. Our apologies to spiders everywhere.
Don’t these memes put you in the fall spirit? We are so ready to dust off our favorite scary decorations and find the perfect costume for ourselves… and our dog. Because why should they be left out of the Halloween fun?
Share this story to spread the Halloween cheer.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.