Many of us pictured ourselves as Disney characters when we were kids, but Isa Bredt prefers to use her imagination on pets.
The Dutch illustrator is a gifted artist with a penchant for transforming real-life cats, dogs, and other critters into Disney-style cartoons through Pet Disneyfication, her project. Isa’s impressive work has pleased countless pet parents. These are 20 of her cutest portraits!
1. Meet Merlin, the Disney version of Grumpy Cat.
2. Sesame the opossum would make the cutest “American Tail” character!
3. Move over, “Fox and the Hound.” Emmett and Jez are an even cuter duo!
4. Helix can’t use his back legs because of a spinal deformity, so he’s a tortoise on wheels.
5. Many adventures await Herbee and Audree!
6. “Sweet lil’ [Vinny Van Gogh] survived an animal attack and now he has one ear, like the painter van Gogh.”
7. Juniper the fox cub deserves her own Disney movie — and the world!
8. Mr. Willis would fit right in with “The Aristocats.”
9. As would this cross-eyed cutie named Olive!
10. Puddin doesn’t need eyes to know she’s one of the most precious puppies ever.
11. Rosa the kitten passed away, but thanks to Isa, she’ll always be remembered as the angel she is.
12. Shortcake’s smile could melt anyone’s heart.
13. Monk missed the memo that vampires are supposed to be scary, not cuddly!
14. Millie is a wonderful role model to children who may look a little different.
15. Winnie has to be a descendant of Lady.
16. Toby will always love his late best friend Quinton.
17. You might recognize Rae the “golden unicorn.”
18. This sweetheart named Gidget belongs to an animal rescue called Goats of Anarchy.
19. As you can see, Duck the kitten is also part T-Rex.
20. Cocoa Puff and his favorite tiny human.
Share this story with other pet parents who could use a smile today.
Want more animal stories?
Sign up for Stay Pawsitive, our free newsletter filled with all the cutest animal stories sent to you 2x per week!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$14.64 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$14.64 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.