There is nothing more beautiful or powerful in this world than love. It is an endless source from which happiness, selflessness, and compassion flow freely, bringing joy to the hearts of everyone it touches.
Here at InspireMore, we’re lucky enough to share stories of love with you every day! That’s why we’re celebrating Valentine’s Day a little early with these timeless favorites that give us butterflies year after year.
1. Nicole Cortez’s father spent an entire year secretly learning to sign Heartland’s “I Loved Her First” so he could perform it at her wedding reception.
Nicole is a sign language interpreter, so the surprise meant the world to her — and brought tears to her eyes!
the #1 good news email read by 500K+ people.
2. A teacher named Liz got the sweetest wedding gift from her students, who showed up during the ceremony to surprise her with a special performance.
3. Writer and life coach Derek Harvey shared his experience learning about the “silent marriage killer” — and how to overcome it.
4. Baby Charly heard her mom say “I love you” for the first time after being fitted with hearing aids and was moved to tears!
5. Kristina thought her boyfriend Matthew was on a trip with friends, but the latter was secretly planning an incredibly thoughtful proposal.
Matthew recorded himself making surprise visits to her family members to ask for her hand in marriage, including her late father’s grave site. Prepare to shed tears along with Kristina as you watch the video leading up to the big moment!
6. The short film “Blind Devotion” captures all the loving ways a man secretly supports his wife as she struggles to accept the fact that she’s going blind.
7. Emily Hardman couldn’t have been happier with the $8 engagement ring her boyfriend used to pop the question.
Afterwards, they planned their wedding in just five days, focusing on what truly matters: their love.
8. Kelcie stayed by her boyfriend Larry’s side for months after an accident left him in a coma.
Three years later, Larry made an incredible recovery and finally got the chance to propose to Kelcie… with a ring he’d been hiding all that time!
9. Steve Lee and his three sons teamed up to pull off the cutest proposal to his girlfriend Theresa.
10. After an accident left her paralyzed, Jaquie Goncher spent months working hard to achieve her goal of walking down the aisle on her wedding day.
When she finally did, her husband-to-be couldn’t hold back his tears!
Mahatma Gandhi once said, “Where there is love there is life.” Clearly, there is plenty of life to go around in these beautiful relationships!
Share these stories to spread the joy.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.