When you drive for a living, the people and pets you encounter on your route become as close as coworkers.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
A few years ago, UPS driver Sean McCarren started a Facebook group called “UPS Dogs” to showcase the many four-legged friends drivers meet during their shifts. The page now has well over a million fans, and thousands of adorable interactions have been captured and shared. Here are a few more of our favorite drivers hanging with the cutest coworkers ever!
1. Some dogs have no qualms about hopping right into the truck to say hi.
2. Stanley, here, loves seeing his favorite UPS guy in Traverse City, Michigan. Judging by that smile, we’d say the feeling is mutual!
3. These three dogs hold down the fort at a business in Frazer, Pennsylvania.
4. Drivers overseas also get into the fun. Here’s a UPS driver greeting a dog in Wuppertal, Germany.
5. Just a couple of happy girls in Bainbridge Island, Washington.
6. This UPS driver stops by to greet 14-year-old littermates even when he has no package to deliver.
7. Waiting for the goods in Elverson, Pennsylvania.
8. How could you resist snuggling this derpy puppy face?
9. Royal would do anything for his UPS buddy in Eldon, Iowa.
10. Special delivery: car kisses!
11. Came to deliver a package; stayed for the corgi party in Mobile, Alabama.
12. Floyd was visiting family in Auburn, Alabama when the driver arrived. He hopped right in like he was ready to get to work!
13. UPS driver Greg bonded with a dog at the police department in Pacific, Washington. She made sure to give him a kiss goodbye on the day she retired.
14. Careful, he’s out for your job! Two cute drivers in Portland, Maine.
15. Louie is just a puppy, but he already recognizes his favorite driver in all of Austin, Texas.
We’re starting to think UPS drivers have the best gig in the world! Driving around meeting dogs all day? Where do we sign up?
Don’t forget to share this cute story with others.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.