Seven years ago, UPS driver Sean McCarren realized he had at least 60 pictures of friendly dogs he’d met on the job cluttering up his cellphone’s camera roll.
On a whim, he decided to upload the photos to Facebook in a group he called “UPS Dogs.” Little did he know that creating this group would kick off an internet movement that’s now 1.8 million members strong. They’re all sharing their adorable pet meetings, and we’re in love!
1. “When you’re running into dogs all the time, it creates a bond when you see them every day,” Sean said.
2. “It’s cool to meet some of the same dogs on the route, because they know who you are and they are excited to see you.”
3. The drivers don’t just meet dogs. This woman has to carry lettuce instead of dog treats!
4. These days, Sean’s Facebook page has about 30 other UPS drivers as administrators.
5. Together, they share pictures sent in by drivers from all over the United States.
6. Some of the photos are heartwarming, like this one of a driver who was retiring that day.
7. Others just make us go “awww.”
8. “We heard you have treats.”
9. Aw, he’s such a goat, er, good boy.
10. Free kisses in exchange for a dog biscuit? Sounds like a good deal to us!
11. Is that a dog or a small pony? Either way, he’s adorable!
12. This big boy doesn’t understand personal space.
13. She may just be a trainee, but she’s already very paw-fessional.
14. My, what big horns this dog has!
15. We would snuggle this fluffy fella so hard.
Meeting all these amazing animals has to be one of the best parts of the job! What a wonderful way to break up the day and get those happy endorphins flowing.
Share this story to deliver some fun to your friends today.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.