It is a well-known stereotype that dogs hate mail and newspaper delivery people. Apparently, this doesn’t extend to UPS delivery drivers!
We’re not quite sure what the company is doing differently, but their employees appear to have such a good relationship with the dogs they meet on the job that they started a Facebook page to share pictures of their new canine friends. We’ve chosen some of our favorite pictures for you to enjoy!
1. “This lucky little gal is a 4 week old Belgian. Her name is Whisky! I’ve had more than a couple interactions with her little cuddly fluff. She is getting ready to be my seasonal helper next year!”
2. We’d be throwing up a peace sign, too, if we got to hang out with these two cuties!
3. Is it just us, or do these three have the same smile?
4. “My girl, Scout, loves our UPS driver.”
5. Little Ally looks like she gives VERY good snuggles!
6. “My dog, Odin, loves our UPS driver. He thinks UPS stands for unlimited pieces of snacks.”
7. Brady the Boston terrier looks like he wants to go exploring.
8. Honestly this picture would make such a good meme.
9. “My husband, Charlie, giving a special treat (to) one of his special customers on their birthday!”
10. This polite pup remembers to shake hands before receiving a treat.
We’ve said this before, and we’ll say it again: What would we do without dogs?
These UPS drivers seem very dedicated to their jobs, delivering both our packages and overwhelming cuteness in the form of puppy pictures. We hope, for their sake and ours, that they keep meeting adorable pets along their delivery routes.
Share this story with your favorite dog lover and thank a delivery driver today!
Want more animal stories?
Sign up for Stay Pawsitive, our free newsletter filled with all the cutest animal stories sent to you 2x per week!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$19.62 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$19.62 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.