Many of us set goals to lose a few pounds, but it’s not easy to make the lifestyle changes that actually lead to weight loss.
When we feel like we’re not able to lose weight for whatever reason, it’s often helpful to look at other people’s progress and hear about how their lives have changed now that they’ve dropped the pounds. If you’re searching for some motivation, check out these people who lost weight and now look completely different.
1. It took this 24-year-old man three years to lose 90 pounds, going from 320 to 230.
2. Eight years ago she could hardly get out of bed. Now she’s running marathons!
3. This guy’s face looks totally different after losing 206 pounds.
4. He once weighed 460 pounds and lost half his body weight to become 230 pounds.
5. This dad exercised with his newborn baby to transform his “dad bod” into a “hard bod.”
6. He started at 370 pounds and lost 162. Now that he’s 208, he’s ready to start weight training.
7. She lost almost 100 pounds — and gained tons of self-confidence.
8. Before she lost 104 pounds, she wore a size 3XL. Now she’s wearing a small or medium.
9. He lost 222 pounds but kept his dapper style.
10. When she started losing weight she was at 526 pounds. After losing 250 over three years, she’s more motivated than ever to keep losing.
11. This “unmotivated couch potato” dropped 110 pounds in 18 months. Now he’s an Australian Ninja Warrior and 4x World Champ Obstacle Course Racer.
12. He lost 125 pounds in seven months and has never felt better.
13. After losing 100 pounds in two years, he couldn’t believe how big he used to be. “Just found an old profile shot. I can’t believe I didn’t see how big I was!”
14. “Starting to feel like I’m slowly getting back to my normal where I’m feeling good.”
15. She lost 121 pounds in 10 months: “First time my weight has started with a ‘1’ in 18 years.”
16. This woman lost 100 pounds in 18 months.
17. “My dad lost 128+ lbs. in 2+ years. He was near death and had given up on life. He decided to take one more crack at it and follow his doctor’s suggestion. Eat To Live program, walking every day, and gym 5 days a week. Some things are irreversible, but he’s regained his will to live.”
18. She was over 500 pounds and couldn’t buy a suit in a regular store. Now she can pluck a new one off the rack at Target at a moment’s notice.
19. “I have gone down 20 dress sizes and lost over 150 pounds of weight in 9 months! So happy.”
20. 170 pounds — gone!
21. It took her a year to lose a whole person — 133 pounds.
22. After eight years of dieting, she lost 250 pounds: “A better perspective on life got me here.”
23. “Vacation 2017 vs. vacation 2018: Approximately 110 pounds down.”
24. “107 lbs lost in 18 months. Vacation was a little different this year.”
25. She went from 340 pounds to 199 pounds and is nowhere close to slowing down.
Wow, talk about inspiring! These people all worked hard to achieve their goals, and now it’s paying off with improved health and loads of self-confidence. Let’s all use their accomplishment as motivation to get healthy today!
Please share this story to motivate others, too!
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.