Throughout the ages, dogs have proven themselves to be worthy companions to mankind.
Dogs can be trained to do a wide variety of jobs, making them invaluable assets to any organization that employs them. We often think of police K9s as being the ultimate in working dogs, but there are other canines in the world who contribute to working life in their own ways. Not only are these working dogs cuter than your average coworker, but they also work for belly rubs and kibble. Everybody wins!
1. These pups are lifeguard dogs in Croatia.
2. “Jax is the official stamp licker at the post office.”
3. “I took my dog to the vet today and met this guy. The sign underneath is the best part.”
4. “Pilot scares away all the birds who might otherwise come in to contact with aircraft at Vancouver airport.”
5. Goodboi Uuno, works very hard as a video game developer.
6. “My truffle hunter with the 18oz of white truffles she found today.”
7. “Biscuit, a staff moral officer.”
8. “Hope gave kisses and candy at the airport on Valentine’s day.”
9. “Met this good girl at the San Diego airport. She’s there to brighten your day and ease your travel anxieties.”
10. “Sammy is the official emotional support and greeter dog at the psychiatrist office where I work. Licks and love are his specialties.”
11. “Meet Aunt B, a young mini doodle with a very important job. She works for funeral homes, as a comfort dog for people who’ve lost loved ones.”
12. “Met a very good boy today, complete with his own business cards.”
13. “All the good therapy doggos at the hospital.”
14. “This good boy helped me at the body shop today after I got into an accident. Best customer service I’ve had in a while.”
15. “K9 at their training.”
16. “This is Rusty. He volunteers at my local hospital cheering up patients. He never leaves home without his glasses and work bandanna. He is so famous and loved by the public, that the hospital commissioned a painting of Rusty to commemorate his work.”
17. “This cute pupper helps people with epileptic seizures on the ski hill!”
18. “My new teaching assistant had his first class today.”
19. “This boy works in the science lab.”
20. Rein and Brew are conservation dogs who protect endangered wildlife in New Zealand.
Have you ever seen a cuter bunch of good boys and girls? These hardworking dogs are out there every day helping their humans, and we appreciate them!
Please share this story to spread the love and awareness for the working dogs of the world.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.