We often post sage advice from parents for parents. Tips for dealing with saying goodbye on the first day of school, advice on how to talk about body image with your child, and more. But the advice below is straight from the mouth’s (well, Twitter accounts) of real parents, and their “parenting hacks” are a little more unconventional.
Check out their hilarious tweets below!
1. Just like turning lemons to lemonade, but better.
2. Although this may not work with kale…
3. Put that sibling competition to good use!
4. It even works without siblings.
5. Just go to sleep!
6. That’s just cruel!
7. That last hack wouldn’t work on these kids…
8. I also hate the sound of the dishwasher…
9. Wait, breadsticks aren’t luxurious?
10. We’ve all been there.
11. Kid won’t brush? The Tooth Fairy has a hack for that.
12. If you disconnect it, they will come.
13. Your ears are burning…
14. Mom is not the dishwasher.
15. Dino bones are Dad’s specialty.
Share these laughable hacks today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.