They say when you know, you know. And once you know, that means it is time to plan the proposal.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Some people opt for a more traditional romantic dinner or for a beautiful sunset at the beach to pop the question and get down on one knee. However, others try to make this moment a little bit (or a lot) more memorable, so they try to think outside the box to catch their significant others off guard.
We decided to compile a list of some of the most unique, coolest, and romantic proposals on the Internet. These will melt your heart!
1. A THRILL for a LIFETIME: This skydiver got the surprise of her life when her boyfriend popped the question midair.
2. A photoshoot in the City of Love. ðŸ˜
3. This couple had to cut their proposal short to chase after their cute ring bearer!
4. He got a ring, and he gave a ring. After winning the Super Bowl, Taylor Rapp surprised his girlfriend and got on one knee.
5. A fairy tale proposal for his high school sweetheart. â™¥ï¸
6. She got a degree AND a ring. What a great day!
7. She said YES with a little help from her lover’s friends.
8. The way she stops dancing, it’s EVERYTHING. I would say she did not expect it at all.
9. The force was STRONG with this proposal.
10. Love is in the air, literally. This zero-gravity proposal is a pretty awesome idea.
11. It’s never too late to get romantic. You can always propose TWICE because, why not?
12. She thought they were going to clean the ice skating rink… she was wrong.
13. “Verify flight ring: Engaged.”
14. We hope Euli got some special treats that day!
@overtime I am legit CRYING at how cute this is â¤ï¸ #love #cute #proposal #wedding #shoutoutot @eriin_taylor â™¬ original sound – Overtime
15. She got the bouquet, and she got the ring seconds later. You see? It works!
Don’t forget to share these amazing proposals with a friend (or your significant other, in case they need a hintðŸ˜‰).
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.