It’s April Fools’ Day, and we just have one question for you: Are you ready to prank… or be pranked?
Laughter really is great medicine, and these days we could all use a big dose. To get one, check out 15 of our favorite stories about pranksters and the people who love (or tolerate!) them.
1. Grandma turns tables on kids for epic T. rex airport surprise.
This family has a history of surprising each other by showing up in huge, inflatable T. rex costumes. When the grandkids tried to one-up their fun-loving grandma at the airport, you can bet “Jurassic” that she was ready for them.
the #1 good news email read by 700K+ people.
2. Somebody give this Tesco customer service agent a raise!
Normally, finding a worm in your cucumber would ruin your whole day, but when Wes Metcalfe contacted Tesco’s customer service, their exchange gave us all a reason to smile.
3. Son follows mom around making trombone sound effects.
Poor Vicki can’t do anything around the house without her prankster son Peet providing a perfectly goofy soundtrack for her, courtesy of his trombone. Even Vicki can’t help but laugh!
4. Dad uses quarantine to hilariously bug his baby.
New England Patriots linebacker Brandon Copeland didn’t mind staying home during the novel coronavirus pandemic because he got to spend more time with his 8-month-old son Bryson. By “spending time,” of course, we mean “annoying” him.
5. Bride can’t stop laughing at groom’s slip of the tongue during their vows.
Melissa and Andrew Engstrom got married in 2009, but their exchange at the altar will live on in internet infamy forever. Let’s just say that Andrew must have had breakfast on his mind when he took his vows!
6. Mom receives the greatest letter ever from her son at camp.
Liesl was worried about her 8-year-old son at his first sleepaway camp, but his first letter home set all her fears to rest. Turns out, he was having the time of his life!
7. Mom turns daughter’s dirty sock into “sociological experiment.”
Xep Campbell has gotten really sick of picking up after her 10-year-old daughter Kestrel. After Kestrel left a dirty sock in the bathroom, her mom turned it into a work of art that parents everywhere can appreciate.
8. Reporter has the best reaction to seeing a herd of bison heading his way.
NBC news anchor Deion Broxton was reporting at Yellowstone National Park in Montana when a few of the “locals” got a little too close for comfort. His relatable reaction had the whole internet in stitches.
9. Teenager doesn’t love dad’s new doorway “renovation.”
What should you do when your teenager won’t stop slamming doors? This dad came up with a solution that was hilarious to everyone… except his son!
10. Hidden camera captures naughty dog in the act.
This sweet pitty knows he’s not allowed up on the bed, but the second his owner is out the door, the rules go out the window!
11. Teacher pranks students with fart noise and hilarity ensues.
Emma Ginder teaches third grade in Topeka, Kansas. After nearly a year of remote learning, she has learned that a well-timed flatulence noise can really lighten the mood!
12. Friends crack each other up with goofy dinosaur challenge.
Nothing to see here, just a group of college kids participating in the “pterodactyl challenge.” What this essentially means is that they pretend to be dinosaurs until they dissolve into laughter!
13. Principal Mom starts every day off with a laugh.
Her kids may not agree, but we think Deb Plafker of Danville, California, was a pioneer in the remote learning era! With her kids’ schools fully remote, she stepped in to read hilarious daily announcements over their home’s PA system.
14. Woman can’t stop laughing when she sees her new driver’s license photo.
Jade Dodd of Tennessee didn’t expect to look great in her new driver’s license photo, but she certainly wasn’t expecting to see an empty chair.
15. Woman slowly starts replacing family photos without her parents noticing.
Kristen Vogler decided to spice up her novel coronavirus quarantine by slowly replacing family photos with crayon sketches. You won’t believe how long it took her parents to notice the switcheroo!
Thank goodness for all the funny people in the world! They just make life so much more interesting.
Share these stories to make someone laugh today.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.