Cute doesn’t even begin to describe Yulia Derevschikova’s “furry” creations!
The artist from Khabarovsk, Russia, has been delighting animal lovers with her adorable menagerie of lifelike creatures since 2015. Using a needle felting technique, she transforms wool fibers into woodland critters that look like they belong in a Disney movie. Each one takes at least 20 hours to craft — a labor of love as far as Yulia is concerned.
As you can imagine, her inbox has been flooded with requests from people hoping to purchase one of these delightful knickknacks. While she isn’t taking orders at the moment, she’s happy to share photos of the little darlings on Instagram. Here are 15 of our favorites!
1. Move over, Stuart Little! We’ve fallen head over heels for this baby mouse.
2. Ugly duckling? More like the most adorable duckling ever!
3. This doe-eyed sweetheart gives Bambi a run for his money.
4. These bunny buddies would make the perfect Easter decorations.
5. Those cheeks!
6. And those ears!
7. Alpaca a hug for this beauty.
8. The best way to describe this baby skunk is stinking cute.
9. We can’t be the only ones feeling the love for this cub.
10. This foal galloped its way right into our hearts.
11. This little guy won’t prick you, but he’ll definitely enjoy some cuddles!
12. Here’s what the fox says: “I am precious!”
13. These quokkas’ smiles are contagious!
14. This fuzz ball can decorate our Christmas tree anytime.
15. This tiny unicorn is so charming it’s practically magical!
We’d love to take all these cuties home! It’s no wonder Yulia doesn’t want to part with them. Which is your favorite?
Share this story with other animal lovers who would appreciate her work.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.