First impressions can make or break you.
A bad first impression can land you on the wrong side of the relationship street. The good news? There are those gracious enough to overlook bad first impressions for the sake of love. In the list below, 30 hopeful men and women had a horrible first date but ended up getting married anyway.
Prepare to have your hope in love, and redeemable bad first impressions, restored!
1) You can overcome anything.
2) Parting is such sweet sorrow.
3) This sounds like me.
4) Now that is commitment.
5) The last worst date she ever had.
6) Well, you didn’t have much of a choice sonny.
7) The ‘history’ of the transformers sounds like a harrowing tale
8) Hope deferred makes the heart grow fonder
9) Now that’s a chaperone
10) What a gentleman!
11) Playing hard to get are we?
12) This is kinda cute
13) At least he wasn’t stinky
14) When a ‘rickoshe’ goes right
15) Hey Nemo I touched the butt!
16) Lol smooth buddy!
17) Frugal… also literal.
18) May the best man win.
19) Who can blame her?
20) It sounds like a great story.
21) Well he’s a keeper!
22) Now that’s a man!
23) Gotta love the honesty.
24) Behind every great man is a great woman.
25) Now that is determination!
26) Tough love.
27) Once you’ve seen their worst you know what you’re in for.
28) This is just fantastic.
How about these hilarious first dates? It’s good to know that with the right person, the worst blunder can be forgiven.
Share and spread some hope today!
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$18.84 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$18.84 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.