Vandalizing public or private property is bad… but a case could be made that in these specific cases, it’s actually good.
Recently, we stumbled across a pretty great sub-Reddit called WholesomeVandalism. You’re not alone if you think all vandalism is bad, but one glance at these heartwarming, funny, or just sweet pieces of graffiti and you might just change your mind!
1. “Me eat cookie!”
2. Sometimes, you just need a friend to cuddle with.
3. This graffiti only shows up when the sidewalk is wet — magical!
4. Go ahead, give her a ring!
5. She must be so proud.
6. We could all stand to be reminded now and then.
7. Can’t argue with that…
8. A round of applause, everyone. You can dry your hands later.
9. I really want to do this now.
10. This Calvin and Hobbs street art also only appears with water.
11. Thanks! You, too.
12. No matter what work you do.
13. When was the last time you sent one?
Not only would I laugh if I saw any of these little pieces of graffiti while out and about, I’d walk away feeling much happier. What do you think?
Has your idea of “vandalism” shifted a little bit? Share this post if these photos made you smile.
Want more good news like this in your inbox? Sign up for Morning Smile to start your day with news that will make you smile.