It's not always easy to tell if a dog is happy or sad just by glancing at their face, but pups like Uni make their emotions pretty clear!
The 9-month-old Shiba Inu from Tokyo, Japan, has amassed a large online following thanks to his heartwarming smile. Close to 98,000 people from all around the world follow his Instagram to get their daily fill of his infectious grin.
Uni's owner said he's a delight to have around the house — and everywhere else! They have been taking him with them whenever they travel since he was a puppy, so he has great manners and always makes friends. As for the good boy, he loves toys and is a sucker for any kind of food!
"He is very well-behaved," his human explained. "When he's in public, he's calm, doesn't bark, or run around, which makes hanging a stress-free and enjoyable experience."
Prepare to smile as you check out his precious face in the 12 images below.
1. His human has been sharing pictures of Uni since the moment they brought him home.
2. They quickly noticed his smile gets especially big whenever there's food around.
3. Coincidence? We think not!
4. Even when he doesn't get a taste, just being close to all that delicious food makes him happy.
5. Good thing he gets plenty of treats of his own to keep him grinning!
6. Of course, he'll still try a bite or two of human food when he's given a chance!
7. As he's gotten older, Uni's smile continues to grow bigger and bigger.
8. Fans from all over the world can't get enough of his happy face.
9. Aside from his smile, his human loves his little white feet the best.
10. But really, it's all about that face!
11. What a beautiful boy!
12. As if we could handle any more cuteness, just look at this....
Oh, that face! We would never leave our house again if we lived with this cutie, so it's a good thing he's all the way in Japan. Luckily, we can get a daily dose of adorable on Instagram!
Share this story to introduce Uni to your friends.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.