Paper is quite versatile when it comes to creating works of art. It can be folded, layered, drawn and painted on, and cut, among other techniques.
For Tania Lissova of Tyumen, Russia, it’s her chosen medium. The artist specializes in crafting miniature flower bouquets, though she also enjoys breathing life into potted paper plants. Her teeny designs are as delicate as they are realistic — and three-dimensional. Each takes hours to create, and all deserve to be appreciated. That’s why we’re sharing 20 of Tania’s prettiest floral crafts.
1. These poppies look like real dried wildflowers!
2. Could this cacti terrarium be any smaller — or cuter?
3. “Summer letter with wildflowers.”
4. This Senecio rowleyanus, or string-of-pearls plant, took about an hour and a half to create.
5. A beautiful selection from Tania’s paper collection.
6. From boring brown envelope to a lush garden bursting with flowers.
7. It’s hard to believe Tania hand cuts every single piece!
8. These tiny bouquets make adorable…
9. …and everlasting gifts!
10. They also add perfect accents to stationary.
11. Who wouldn’t adore these teeny forget-me-nots?
12. These could also make unique boutineers!
13. “Fresh & paper anemones.”
14. Sunflowers and hydrangeas.
15. The daintiest magnolia we’ve ever seen.
16. “Spring bouquet of tulips, narcissuses, and irises.”
17. This wicker basket must have taken forever to cut!
18. Echinacea, or coneflowers.
19. The perfect gift for the plant lady in your life.
20. These peach orchids are almost prettier than the real thing!
We can’t pick a favorite, we’ll take them all, please! We can’t imagine how long it took Tania to perfect her craft, but it’s obviously one of her greatest talents. Be sure to check out more of these delicate beauties on Instagram. You can even purchase your own paper flowers on Etsy!
Share so others can appreciate Tania’s creations, too!
Want more good news like this in your inbox? Sign up for Morning Smile to start your day with news that will make you smile.