Thanks to some gifted spray can wielders, graffiti has evolved into a breathtaking art form.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Take Scaf, whose trompe l’oeil creations practically jump out at viewers. The French artist uses details, shadows, and angles to his advantage, turning his work into 3D optical illusions. They’re so realistic they demand a second look! Prepare for multiple double takes when you check out 20 of our favorite masterpieces below.
1. Scaf’s favorite spot to work is abandoned buildings.
2. It’s hard to believe, but Scaf is self-taught!
3. He’s been working on his craft for the past 18 years, and it shows!
4. What makes his art even more special is that he interacts with it, creating whimsical scenes and adding to the realism.
5. People love coming across his creations, which bring out their inner child.
6. Scaf’s art is so well-received that he started his own company, Grafo Deco, through which clients can commission unique wall decorations.
7. But his true passion is leaving these masterpieces for urban explorers to find.
8. A deleted scene from “Jurassic Park.”
9. This one is straight out of “Jaws.”
10. Anyone else feeling a little uneasy?
11. This takes uninvited guests to a whole new level.
12. Say cheese!
13. Or just eat cheese.
14. Move over, mother of dragons!
15. Let’s all be grateful spiders don’t reach this size.
16. We’re sure this has startled more than a few passersby.
17. “My precious!”
18. Crikey, he’s got a big one!
19. Onward, skeleton steed!
20. When Winnie-the-Pooh needs a honey fix.
One word comes to mind: wow! We can only imagine how long it takes to perfect each piece, but we’d happily spend hours looking at them. You can find more of Scaf’s work on Instagram.
Amaze others by sharing these mind-bending creations today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.