Photography is an important part of the shelter adoption process. So often, dogs are quickly photographed as they’re checked into a shelter, and their scared faces can keep adopters from connecting with them. This professional photographer is giving shelter dogs a chance to put their best paw forward!
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Check out some of the amazing before-and-afters from AGoldPhoto Pet Studio. They’re doing important (and adorable) work!
1. Maya’s never looked better!
2. This senior dog is looking dapper as could be!
3. Sweetie is so photogenic!
4. Don’t you want to take Cletus home?
5. This pup-on-the-run looks so adorable!
6. Let’s give Tonka and all the adorable pitties out there some love!
I hope you enjoyed these adorable photoshoots! If you’re thinking of bringing a pup home this season, remember to head to your local adoption shelter. They’ll help you find the perfect pet!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.