Gardening is one of the most enjoyable (and relaxing) ways to pass the time.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Whether you’re growing food or flowers, time spent in the great outdoors is anything but wasted. It’s estimated that around 55 percent of American households practice some form of gardening. The pandemic increased those ranks by more than 18 million people!
We’ve definitely been seeing some truly creative and beautiful work coming across our computer screens lately.
Here are some great examples of the above:
1. Many people are sharing their garden projects on the Creative Gardening Facebook page.
2. They’ve got more than 1.1 million followers, so there’s always something new to see.
3. Projects range from huge, like this faux in-ground pond with waterfalls…
4. … to very simple, like this person who decorates her sunflowers with hats and sunglasses.
5. Many people share ways to reuse old items, like this planter made out of old watering cans and wash tubs.
6. You can get so much inspiration from seeing what others have done in their backyards!
7. There’s always room for whimsy in a garden.
8. Let’s face it, some gardens are just “goals.” Just look at this beauty!
9. No item goes to waste, like this old piece of furniture that doubles as a nursery planter.
10. You don’t have to have a lot of space, either. Even a wall will do!
11. We never would have thought to do this, but we’re stealing this idea!
12. It’s incredible what a coat of paint can do to transform a busted old ladder.
13. We would spend all of our free time here. All of it!
14. Who else is going to go home and start digging a hole for a backyard pond?
15. Then again, there are some skills that are a bit out of our range (example below). We still love to see them, though!
Wow, don’t you feel inspired?
What are you waiting for? Get out there and start digging in the dirt!
Share this story with a friend who loves to garden.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.