If there’s one feeling at the heart of everything we do, it’s love.
Love gives us the power to move mountains and overcome all obstacles that lie before us. It’s the engine that drives us forward in life, and it’s fueled by the simple kindnesses we show other each day. In 2022, we shared quite a few stories proving just that, but here are the 10 you all loved the most!
1. Grandpa hadn’t spoken for months due to his advancing Alzheimer’s, but meeting his new granddaughter lead him to utter the most beautiful words imaginable.
2. Bride holds elaborate “fake” wedding so her terminally-ill father can walk her down the aisle.
3. After a late night out, mom put 2-year-old Sutton to bed. Later, she overheard the toddler saying her prayers — and our hearts just melted!
4. After his wife was diagnosed with MS, Rick Dorothy came up with an ingenious way for them to keep enjoying the great outdoors together.
5. Granny Honey has the sweetest reaction when her dear friend from Haiti pays her a surprise visit.
6. This sweet boyfriend shut down the internet haters who fat-shamed his prom date, and Twitter had his back!
7. Watch the incredible moment when a baby who was born deaf gets hearing aids and tears up when mom says, “I love you.”
8. Men who really love their wives often share these 25 characteristics.
9. Bride bursts into tears of joy when she sees the surprise her groom arranged during their wedding ceremony.
10. When a message in a bottle their late son set adrift in 1989 resurfaced miles away, a grieving couple called it “a voice from Heaven.”
We can really feel the love, can’t you? Love can’t fix all of our problems, but it definitely makes our troubles easier to endure.
Share this list to spread the love from some of our most moving stories of 2022.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.