Galina Bugaevskaya, a 29-year-old content manager from Moscow, Russia, has always loved cats.
She grew up always having a few furry friends around, and now that she’s an adult she has two cats of her own. About few years ago Galina taught herself how to use Photoshop, and now she’s creating funny mash-ups of cats for her popular Instagram page Koty Vezde, which means “Cats are Everywhere.”
1. Each of Galina’s creations features a cat’s face on the body of something else.
2. Her pictures are as unexpected as they are hilarious!
3. Her Instagram page currently has over 85,500 followers.
4. “I am very pleased that so many people appreciated my photo editing work,” she said.
5. Her page is getting a lot of attention lately, and she’s grateful for every article she sees.
6. “People write a lot of warm comments under my works — this is very cool! I am so happy!”
7. Photoshop is just a hobby for Galina, and the idea for “Cats Are Everywhere” came to her “spontaneously.”
8. She will even put your cat’s face on whatever you’d like for a small fee.
9. She says her love of fantasy inspires her work.
10. She’s always looking for interesting places to add cat faces.
11. Cat faces really do seem to fit just about everywhere.
12. Just when you think you’ve seen it all she’ll surprise us.
13. There’s no limit to her imagination!
14. Galina hopes seeing these cute cat pictures will help show Russians in a different light.
15. “I know that many people think about Russia. That there are gloomy, stern people who never smile. Now you know that Russians also love cats!”
What a cute and creative hobby! We’re so glad Galina is having such success with her Instagram page. As cat lovers, we’re totally on board with adding their sweet faces everywhere!
Share this story to bring a smile to someone’s face today.
Want more animal stories?
Sign up for Stay Pawsitive, our free newsletter filled with all the cutest animal stories sent to you 2x per week!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$13.44 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$13.44 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.