Goats are some of the sweetest, most playful creatures… but boy, do their horns pack a punch.
Anyone who’s thinking about adding a goat to their family should know that dodging headbutts is a part of everyday life with these feisty critters. For some owners, it becomes such a problem that they have to get creative to avoid a trip to the hospital and protect their other pets. Pool noodles, tennis balls, whatever works, right?
That’s how fed-up goat parents taught these 20 brats there are foam-filled consequences for misbehaving.
1. Goat or bearded alien sporting antennae? We’ll let you be the judge.
2. No pool noodles? No problem! Buckets work just as well.
3. “Stinky Pete had to get some tennis balls for his horns since his hobby is trying to impale anything that crosses paths with him.”
4. “We made our pygmy goat Nic Cage kid-friendly this weekend.”
5. “This is what happens to ornery goats.”
6. “He’s not going to poke me again!”
7. “Larry keeps bucking me on accident. Well, found a solution.”
8. “Our friends had goats and one of them would get a little rowdy. I was nervous being around him when I got pregnant, so they improvised.”
9. “Someone wouldn’t stop headbutting.”
10. “This was soon after I arrived home and wasn’t being the best goat, so to protect the house this is what happened!”
11. “My goat kept trying to play-fight with me so I had to put tennis balls on his horns and he’s so cute.”
12. “Update: the tennis balls didn’t stay on so we are trying pool noodles.”
13. This rowdy critter learned a very important lesson: you do the crime, you get the noodle.
14. It doesn’t get much cuter than goats wearing custom hats on their horns.
15. At least these cuties can look silly together.
16. And here we see the noodles of shame.
17. KONG products don’t just make great dog toys…
18. Unicorns DO exist!
19. “When you are so naughty and aren’t allowed out with your friends unless your horns are padded.”
20. Here’s an amusing look at these babies in action.
These goats may be naughty, but they sure look cute with their new accessories, don’t you think?
Share this story to give other animal lovers a good laugh.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.