Goats are some of the sweetest, most playful creatures… but boy, do their horns pack a punch.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Anyone who’s thinking about adding a goat to their family should know that dodging headbutts is a part of everyday life with these feisty critters. For some owners, it becomes such a problem that they have to get creative to avoid a trip to the hospital and to protect their other pets. Pool noodles, tennis balls, whatever works, right?
That’s how fed-up goat parents taught these brats there are foam-filled consequences for misbehaving.
1. Goat or bearded alien sporting antennae? We’ll let you be the judge.
2. No pool noodles? No problem! Buckets work just as well.
3. “We made our pygmy goat Nic Cage kid-friendly this weekend.”
4. “He’s not going to poke me again!”
5. “Our friends had goats and one of them would get a little rowdy. I was nervous being around him when I got pregnant, so they improvised.”
6. “Someone wouldn’t stop headbutting.”
7. “This was soon after I arrived home and wasn’t being the best goat, so to protect the house this is what happened!”
8. “My goat kept trying to play-fight with me so I had to put tennis balls on his horns and he’s so cute.”
9. “Update: the tennis balls didn’t stay on so we are trying pool noodles.”
10. It doesn’t get much cuter than goats wearing custom hats on their horns.
11. At least these cuties can look silly together.
12. And here we see the noodles of shame.
13. Unicorns DO exist!
14. “When you are so naughty and aren’t allowed out with your friends unless your horns are padded.”
15. Here’s an amusing look at these babies in action.
These goats may be naughty, but they sure look cute with their new accessories, don’t you think?
Share this story to give other animal lovers a good laugh.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.