If you’re going to put a message or grand pronouncement out there in your community, it’s a good idea to double check your spelling before closing and locking the sign board. And nowhere is this more important, than on a larger-than-life sign outside an educational facility.
The images below include some of the most unintentionally (hopefully, anyway) hilarious messages ever to grace a sign board.
1. This is why supporting schools is so important.
2. They should’ve picked a different graphic…
3. Clearly this has happened before…
4. School is like a second home
5. There’s nothing you can do to stop it.
6. Wise advice
7. “Raeding” is fun!
8. This one may take a second…
9. How you know it’s allergy season
10. Where spelling doesn’t matter.
11. Holidays are out of this world.
12. Reeporing live from number twenty.
13. Hope they at least spelled their names right…
14. Science teachers everywhere are cracking up
15. Checklist: Pens, paper, soil….
16. Hopefully spelling is not on the test.
17. And I thought they were Cat-holic people
18. As if middle school wasn’t insulting enough.
19. Someone skipped class
Share to spread some laughs!
Share to Give!
$6.06 raised today to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need with Smile Train! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$6.06 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.