The NCAA basketball championship tournament is absolutely taking over social media. Everyone is tweeting about #MarchMadness, but Jimmy Fallon recently had people tweeting about something else… #MarchDADNESS.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Fallon was inspired by the basketball tournament and asked his viewers to tweet their cheesiest dad jokes and dad moments, and he read some of the best on his show. Anyone who grew up with a goofy dad will definitely relate! Check out our favorite tweets below:
2. Buh dum
3. SON glasses… get it?
– Matthew Long (@thakingslayyer) March 15, 2017
4. Don’t let Mom hear that one!
5. Standing by!
– Carol Shaw (@carolshaw178) March 15, 2017
6. Pahk the cah
– Tiffany the DUFF?? (@missblair140) March 15, 2017
7. So embarrassing!
8. I’d love to see that!
– thehoch (@hochalicious) March 15, 2017
9. Good one, Dad.
I once asked my Dad what was inside a samosa. “How am I ‘samosa’ know?”, he answered. #marchDadness
– Shelley (@Shelleylib) March 15, 2017
10. I would love to be in that elevator!
11. At least he’s got a good attitude after his injury!
12. Run Forrest!
13. Such a Dad-joke
– Fallon Tonight (@FallonTonight) March 18, 2017
14. I can so hear the Sean Connery voice!
– Fallon Tonight (@FallonTonight) March 17, 2017
Share to spread some laughter today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.