What is it about fatherhood that inspires the best (worst) jokes ever made?
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
We’re all familiar with classic “dad jokes,” but some fathers managed to ratchet up their funny parenthood game to the next level this year. Whether it’s dads who don’t understand basic technology or dads who go out of their way to make corny jokes, these guys all make us laugh in their own, unique way.
1.”My dad and his best friend went to a concert together and showed up with the same shoes.”
2. Classic Dad Joke
3. Very droll, dad.
4. “Went to my parents’ house today. My dad labeled his phone.”
5. I see what you did there.
6. Just trying to navigate Facebook Marketplace.
7. Yup, that’s scary alright.
8. Sounds about right.
9. But really, who?
10. Thanks, Dad. Helpful as always!
11. Dad’s first Facebook Story looks great.
12. Details, details. Who can keep track?
13. If he asks for a picture you know something amazing is about to happen.
14. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
15. “Every single dad is the same.”
Thanks for the laughs, dads! We can’t wait to see what they come up with in the new year. Whatever it is, we’re certain it will be as wholesomely funny as every other dad who attempted to make a joke for our amusement. Just think, instead of your dad saying, “See you next year!” as 2019 draws to a close, this year he can say, “See you next decade!” The dad jokes never have to end!
Share this story, and don’t forget to ask your friends what their favorite dad joke is. You know they have one!
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.