If you were to ask Bon and Pon of Japan for the secret to a long and happy marriage, they would probably tell you it’s coordinating outfits. After all, that’s what led their adorable relationship to become #MarriageGoals on social media.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
The two of them have been married for more than 37 years. Not too long ago, they decided to share their love for each other and fashion with the world. These days, they’ve posted hundreds of photos on Instagram, all of them featuring the couple wearing seriously stylish outfits. Here are some of the best ones!
1. This is proof that opposites do attract – and actually work really well together!
2. Who knew plaid print and cardigans could look so good?
3. Even their suitcases coordinate. So cute!
4. These are anything but ugly Christmas sweaters.
5. Show this to your partner if they complain about having to wear a couple’s costume.
6. The glasses, jackets, shoes, and colors are all so perfect together!
7. Buffalo plaid shirts and rain boots make for amazing adventuring outfits.
8. If this doesn’t inspire you to wear polka dots, nothing will.
9. Twinning never looked so cute.
10. The monogram bags are the cherry on top.
We can’t get enough of this adorable couple! They truly are #MarriageGoals!
Don’t forget to share this fun story with your friends to make them smile.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.