Our pets have a wonderful ability to make expressions that are just like ours.
A pup’s first time seeing snow, for instance? Sheer joy and a little confusion. And there are so many other firsts to be had! Here are 21 of our favorite reactions to experiencing something new!
1. “Today my 7-week-old puppy saw himself for the first time.”
2. This kitty can’t believe there’s a tree in the house!
3. First day on the job for this police dog in training!
4. Puppy’s first tub time!
5. “Seeing as the weather is nice, I took my indoor cat-boy out to sit by the river for the first time. He was very confused….”
6. This poor pup is not a big fan of the vacuum cleaner.
7. “What is all this white, cold stuff?!”
8. This horse loves snow!
9. “My dog’s first time at the beach. Notice the drag marks.”
10. “My boy always tries to jump in the fridge when I open it. This is the first time he made it in.”
11. First snow day for Waffles the corgi!
12. “Took them outside today for the first time since I started rehabbing them (three weeks ago) and this was the response I got.”
13. “Mimi trying a lime for the first time.”
14. He tried peanut butter for the first time. … Let’s just say, he likes it!
15. This cat had a very dramatic reaction to going out in the cold.
16. “Sisters meeting for the first time since adoption/separation.”
17. What sorcery is this?!
18. First time riding the bus like a big boy!
19. Kitty’s first trip outdoors. Looks like he’s a fan!
20. First time catching snowflakes on his tongue!
21. This cat saw a Christmas tree for the first time and couldn’t wait to climb it when no one was looking!
What a bunch of cuties! Pets bring us so much joy and laughter. We love seeing their pure reactions to the world around them.
Share this story to make another animal lover smile today.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.
Want more good news like this in your inbox? Sign up for Morning Smile to start your day with news that will make you smile.