Alyssa’s Animal Sanctuary in Naples, Florida, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit shelter that rescues abused, neglected, and unwanted animals and offers enrichment opportunities for their community.
Thanks to generous donations, all of the animals living at this farm have a name, a bed, friends, medical care, and most importantly, a forever home. Plus, owner Alyssa Barry is taking us inside the sanctuary by sharing the most adorable videos of these animals’ daily lives on her popular TikTok. Check out the videos below to see why more than 3.5 million people follow her page for an instant pick-me-up.
1. Tag along with Alyssa as she and Wilbur the pig wake up the whole gang. This morning routine is so precious!
2. Goat yoga was so last year. Why not include the entire sanctuary family in the bendy-stretchy fun? (Not that we’d get any actual stretching done while surrounded by all that cuteness!)
3. How could we not have a “ridiculously amazing day” after watching the horses rise and shine?
4. Alyssa explains why Lily the horse looks so thin in her videos. It’s so comforting to learn that after a lifetime of abuse and neglect, Lily will be pampered and cared for until the end of her days.
5. The bedtime routine is just as chaotic and hilarious as the morning routine. Watch how every animal knows exactly where to go to bed — and where they’ll get their dinner!
That’s it — we are running away to live at Alyssa’s Animal Sanctuary! These animals hit the jackpot when they landed in her care. It’s beautiful to see the way she treats every creature, large and small, with the utmost respect. Plus, we love hearing Alyssa’s joyful voice in the videos!
Share this story to support Alyssa’s Animal Sanctuary in their mission to help animals of all kinds.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.