Being married is a wonderful thing, but it’s not without its awkward moments.
On Twitter, the hashtag #MarriedLife trends pretty frequently, and people are quick to share their experiences with the world. Often, these experiences are pretty funny… and utterly relatable! Those of us who’ve been married for a long time, and who have settled into the “groove” of wedded bliss, will totally understand these sentiments!
1. Cooking is hard.
2. Setting a household budget is tricky.
3. It’s the little things.
4. This checks out.
5. We just want peace and quiet!
6. Great minds think alike.
7. Can’t wait!
9. The truth hurts.
10. You’re welcome.
11. Stick to the list.
12. Yadda yadda yadda….
13. Good tip.
14. He knows what he did.
15. What will they think if there are dirty dishes in the sink?
16. Everyone’s a critic.
17. Sorry, not sorry.
18. That’s hot.
19. You’re interrupting “Jeopardy!”
20. It’s not a purse, it’s an urban supply kit.
21. Cheeto dust is still good, though.
22. Somebody’s married to a smart alec.
23. Nutrition is for chumps.
24. It’s an “inside joke.”
25. There’s a difference!
26. Sounds perfect to me.
27. Suuure, you’re talking about a dragon.
28. Uninterrupted sleep is soooo wonderful.
29. He’s not cheap, he’s frugal.
30. Wine always helps.
We can totally relate!
If this made you laugh, please share to make someone else smile today, too!