When you’re an older dog that has been around the block a few times, the idea of hanging out with puppies is probably not too appealing.
Below you’ll meet a few of the poor pooches that now have to deal with all of the ear chewing, wrestling, and general puppy-ness that comes with getting a younger sibling. From the looks on their faces, they’re not too pleased about the changes in their households!
1. That’s a no from me, dawg.
2. “Why have you forsaken me, hooman?”
3. “Who else ruined their older dog’s life by getting them a younger sibling?”
4. They’d barely left the parking lot before Hank regretted getting a little bro.
5. Little guy was caught in the act.
6. After a while you don’t even feel it.
7. Got a new little brother. 10/10 would not recommend.
8. The patience of a saint.
9. Just a little sibling rivalry.
10. “Get a new sister,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said.
11. Believe it or not, there’s another dog in this photo.
12. He has been meaning to get a new hat.
13. This face tells a thousand tales of woe.
14. One of us is going to have to go.
15. “I did not sign up for this.”
16. “I am not amused.”
17. “How dare you?!”
18. The panicked look on his face says it all.
19. “What other dog? I haven’t seen him anywhere.”
20. “Do we have to bring it home with us?”
21. “This seems like a nice pillow.”
22. “Rosco has ruined Riley’s remaining years.”
23. New puppy loves old dog, but old dog is not so sure.
24. He’s right behind me, isn’t he?
25. Any chance you kept the receipt on this new dog?
26. Move along… nothing to see here.
27. Please refrain from eating your sister.
28. “No touchie.”
Let’s hope that with a little time and plenty of treats, these good boys and girls learn to get along with their new siblings!
Share this story to make someone smile today.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.
Want more animal stories?
Sign up for Stay Pawsitive, our free newsletter filled with all the cutest animal stories sent to you 2x per week!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$17.76 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$17.76 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.