There’s no shortage of funny animal pictures on the web, but some are definitely funnier than others.
On Reddit, readers have their choice of subreddits filled with hilarious pictures of animals doing funny things, making goofy faces, or performing acts that range from heroic to idiotic. “Animals Being Derps” is always the premier destination for good laughs, but a recent off-shoot of that sub called “Dorky Dog Toofs” has us cracking up!
1. “Dorky Dog Toofs” has over 70,000 followers and is growing every day.
2. Users share pictures of their pups showing off their teeth, like this guy and his “little baby toofs.”
3. Btw that model is also available in larger sizes.
4. We wouldn’t say he’s bucktoothed; it’s just that you can only see two of his teefs.
5. Just a week after being rescued, this dog couldn’t stop smiling. “Any time I talk to her or give her the smallest bit of attention she smiles and shows her toofers!”
6. “Max wants to come in.” How can you tell?
7. She looks like she has a secret… and she couldn’t be happier about it.
8. He’s cute and he knows it.
9. Sinking his teef in.
10. He’s a “Floofer Toofer” and proud of it.
11. Royce has a case of the “derps.”
12. His parents couldn’t afford braces when he was growing up.
13. Saying the funniest thing about this image is the dog’s teef is, well, a bit of a stretch.
14. Posey can’t even.
15. A smile so big it looks like it hurts.
16. Gunner’s got a mouthful of toofs and crazy eyes to match.
17. Somebody’s excited to get new toys.
18. Smile, it’s your birthday!
19. “They say it looks like me, but I don’t see it.”
20. “Cheese? Did someone say cheese? I love cheese!”
21. He’s not sure where you’re going but is happy to have been invited.
22. Are we positive that this is even a dog?
23. Someone’s due for a visit from the Tooth Fairy.
24. Meet Sir Snaggletooth, the Brave.
25. He can’t see you, but he’s still happy to see you.
Who else is going to subscribe to “Dorky Dog Toofs” right this instant? We definitely can’t get enough of these adorably dorky puppers!
Share this story to share the toof love with your friends.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.