Some people say they don’t like cats, but that opinion tends to change the second a purring ball of fuzz cuddles close.
Men in particular seem reluctant to admit their cats are part of the family, but not the sweet “cat dads” seen below. These loving fathers are all seriously bonded with their feline companions, and being “owned” by a cat has never looked this cute.
1. “My dad has achieved 100% cat relaxation.”
2. I woke up like this.
3. “My dad found a kitten who prefers sleeping like this crying outside a couple days ago.”
4. “My dad fixing the pool. His cat likes to help. He would tell you otherwise, but he loves that cat.”
6. “One of my favorite photos from way back when I was a kitten backpacking with my dad.”
7. “This picture was taken before Chip died. His cat took him out one last time to enjoy what he loved.”
8. “No kittens were harmed in the making of this photo.”
9. “My boyfriend Cliff works from home, but our kitten Simon insists on being held multiple times throughout the day. This was impacting Cliff’s ability to get work done, so we had to fashion a kitten sling so that Simon could get his snuggles in and Cliff could work.”
10. The only kind of “Netflix and chill” we’re interested in.
11. “Two best friends growing old together: How my 20-year-old cat and 70-year-old father spend their evenings.”
12. “Dad’s a heat radiator so we love to snuggle with him.”
13. Perks of working from home: the cutest distraction.
14. “My dad tends to hold the cat’s hand when he nods off.”
15. “Here’s an outtake from our bathroom shoot the other day.”
16. Name a more iconic duo.
17. “A seriously cute moment between my boyfriend and cat.”
18. “My emotional support animal.”
19. “He’s doing that thing where he’s right behind me again, isn’t he? Sigh.”
20. “Today is the second anniversary of the day we brought this wild little kitten nugget home.”
21. “My best buddy and bodyguard.”
22. “My dad’s rescue cat was very neglected. The only way he will drink water is if my dad holds a cup. He does this multiple times per day.”
23. “Quality time with Daddy Cat.”
24. “Just two chums reading the paper.”
25. “My dad, who was against getting a cat, 2 years later.”
We see right through that “tough guy” persona, fellas! Face it, deep down you’re clearly just as fond of a furry kitty cat as the rest of us.
Share this story with a loving cat dad you know!
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.