Anyone can be a father, but it takes a special kind of person to be a dad.
Dads are always there for us with a hug, words of encouragement, life or relationship advice, or maybe even a good old “dad joke” or two, if you’re lucky. They’re the first men we get to know, and their gentle guidance and words of wisdom often serve as the foundation for our future relationships. Plus, some dads are so darn wholesome, their antics can’t help but bring a smile to your face — no matter what else is going wrong!
1. This man who accidentally “dadded.”
2. This animal lover and world traveler.
the #1 good news email read by 500K+ people.
3. A dad who firmly believes in solidarity.
4. This guy, who left a little something to remember him by.
5. This dad doling out killer life advice.
6. This adorable bird-loving dad.
7. That’s one proud papa.
8. Another dad who wants to shout how proud he is from the rooftops.
9. Probably the coolest, most self-confident dad ever.
10. Family goals!
11. This dad who didn’t read the fine print.
12. This dad who makes a good point.
13. Pretty much the best daddy a girl could ask for.
14. We all know a dad like this.
15. Father really does know best.
16. Heroes, every last one of them.
17. You’re never too old for a good time!
18. A dad who knows how to treat his lady.
19. This accepting guy who loves his son no matter what.
20. This dad who’s trying something new.
21. And lest we forget this dad who has a very special friend.
To all the dads we’ve loved before… thank you! These amazing fathers are proof that love, guidance, and a great sense of humor will guide you down life’s ever-winding path in style.
Please share this story to spread the love and appreciation for all of the great dads out there.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.