Normally we wouldn’t recommend turning to social media for mental health advice, but there are exceptions to every rule!
There are plenty of qualified health experts who share their insights on Instagram, and sometimes their wise words are just what we need to see while scrolling through our feeds. These gentle affirmations remind us not to be so hard on ourselves — or others. While they’re no substitute for therapy, they do provide a positive pick-me-up in an often negative world.
1. There’s no such thing as a perfect human.
2. This dad gets it so, so right.
3. Make this your mantra this week!
4. You, yes YOU, are in control.
5. Repeat after us:
6. How to live life to the fullest:
7. Why you shouldn’t feel guilty for binge-watching that Netflix show.
8. Energy vampires need not apply.
9. A stress-free day is good medicine.
10. We’re all works in progress.
11. Choose love. Always.
12. Forgiveness is a gift we give ourselves.
13. Take care of you.
14. You won’t even know if you like it until you try.
15. Burn the fancy candle. Drink the special wine. Celebrate today!
16. We’re all just figuring it out, aren’t we?
17. What people think of you is none of your business.
18. There’s only one you!
19. The signs are subtle, but they’re there.
20. Forget red flags. Here’s how you know a friendship is a go.
21. An excellent reminder.
Keeping a positive outlook is a lot easier when you have experts sharing their wisdom online! We hope these affirmations help you have a beautiful day.
Share these pick-me-ups with others to spread the self-love.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
Share to Give!
$17.28 raised today to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need with Smile Train! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$17.28 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.