17. A good partnership is simple, really. It just feels easy — most of the time.
18. If your partner feels like he or she has an eye, hold, or lock on you, it’s not love. It’s toxic control.
the #1 good news email read by 455K+ people.
19. Love is letting the other party rest sometimes and be lazy. We can’t be our best selves 24/7.
20. And the simple little gestures you do or DON’T do each day add up.
21. Doing those little gestures can lead to great changes for the good in a marriage.
- Share this invaluable wisdom with your friends and loved ones today.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.