It’s always fun when you realize you have a resemblance to someone famous.
People have been participating in a fun new Twitter challenge called “me vs. animated me.” They’ve managed to find their perfect doppelgänger in beloved cartoon characters, and the resulting photos are pretty incredible. It’s hard to believe real-life individuals can look so much like these fictional works of art! Here are a few of our favorite “me vs. animated me” memes so far.
1. Maui from “Moana.” What can he say except, “You’re welcome”?
2. This convincing Aladdin even has the tiny hat!
3. A picture perfect Princess Jasmine from “Aladdin.”
4. This person makes a better Mulan than the actual character!
5. She really needs to meet this guy, who is the spitting image of Li Shang from “Mulan.”
6. Velma from “Scooby-Doo.” Spot on!
7. Velma, say hello to fellow “Scooby-Doo” character Daphne.
8. Belle is ready to grab a book in “Beauty and the Beast.”
9. Granny from “Looney Tunes.” The bag is even the color of Tweety.
10. Marcel from “Rio.” This one is almost too perfect.
11. King Harrow from “The Dragon Prince.”
12. Moana is real! There can be no other explanation for this.
13. Syndrome from “The Incredibles” on casual Friday.
14. Elastigirl from “The Incredibles” won’t put up with his shenanigans.
15. Milo Thatch from “Atlantis.”
16. Prince Eric from “The Little Mermaid.”
17. Sully from “Monsters, Inc.” with only slightly less hair.
18. Roddy from “Flushed Away.”
19. Pops Racer from “Speed Racer.” The prop definitely helps!
20. Shanti from “The Jungle Book.”
21. A Lego Ninjago character.
The resemblance is uncanny! Do you have a celebrity twin out there (animated or otherwise)? If so, we’d love to see your “me vs. animated me” contribution!
Share this story to encourage your friends to get in on this fun new challenge.
Share to Give!
$3.99 raised today to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need with Smile Train! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$3.99 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.