I’ll admit it: I am not a cat person. Dogs are undeniably my pet of choice and I would choose to swoon over photos of puppies rather than those of cats pretty much any day… Unless they’re Munchkin cats.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Never heard of a Munchkin cat? With their tiny legs, they’re basically the corgis of the cat world.
According to Vetstreet, the low stature of Munchkin cats is due to a spontaneous natural genetic mutation. But just because they have short legs doesn’t mean they won’t want to play. The breed is high on energy and social, and if you introduce a Munchkin cat to a dog there’s a chance they’ll become good friends! But most importantly of all: they’re really cute.
Check out our favorite Munchkins below!
1. If you’ve seen Shrek, this little guy might remind you Puss n’ Boots.
2. Let’s give this trickster a standing ovation.
3. “I’m gonna get it!”
4. It’s a bit chilly out, no?
5. Cutest. video. EVER.
6. Do you have a license to drive that?
7. Straight up chillin’.
8. Be my Valentine?
9. Every day is onesie day.
10. Duck, duck, CAT!
11. When you think you’re a dachshund…
12. The feline version of Glamour Shots.
13. His whiskers are longer than his legs…
14. Taking a garden stroll.
15.If you saw this cat on the street, it would be wrong not to stare!
16. The ultimate bell of the ball.
17. All that glitters is gold!
18. Imma fight this ghost with my tiny arms!
19. Fresh out of the salon!
20. Brb, taking a quick cat nap.
21. Um, hi, I’m cute.
Share if you can’t get enough of these adorable cats!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.