Over the centuries, humans have developed a healthy fear of wolves.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Wolves are wild animals that are as prey-driven as they are merciless. Obviously, wolves do not make good pets. Since the dogs we know and love descended from these fierce predators through selective breeding and domestication, some people now breed wolves with domesticated dogs to produce stunning animals that can actually live alongside humans safely. In fact, people who own wolfdogs say they’re downright cuddly!
1. This sweet boy was dumped at a shelter when he got too big. A DNA test revealed he’s 87.5 percent Grey Wolf, 8.6 percent Siberian Husky, and 3.9 percent German Shepherd. No wonder he’s so big!
2. “This is the photo that made me say, ‘I’m gonna drive 800 miles to rescue that special needs pupper.'”
3. “My Wolfdog boy, Faelen, giving cuddles to my mom.”
4. Excuse me, have you ever considered becoming a model? (No, not the man; the dog!)
5. Look at the size of this wolf-hybrid. Those feet are bigger than her head!
6. “His winter coat is coming, and he’s just getting more handsome!”
7. Yuki is another gorgeous rescue hybrid who was too much to handle for her original owners.
8. We wouldn’t tangle with either of them.
9. Um, excuse me… How can you be so cute?
10. Almost 5 months old, but already stunning.
11. This has to be the happiest yet scariest dog we’ve ever seen.
12. Someone got out the clone tool to make this beautiful hybrid a “mini me.”
13. Who says you have to leave room in the bed for the humans?
14. “My Alaskan Malamute puppy Chinook in his cedar house.”
15. “Happy Tongue Out Tuesday from Nymeria!”
These wolfdogs are so incredibly gorgeous, aren’t they? They may look scary, but they’re actually just big teddy bears!
Share this story to spread some love for these precious hybrids.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.