We can always count on dads to come up with the perfect corny “dad joke” for any occasion, but you don’t have to be a father to enjoy a good, clean pun!
The subreddit “r/puns” is a great source for jokes that make us groan and giggle at the same time. People there share cute pictures, memes, and text conversations that are so “punny” that they make our eyes roll back in our heads so far, we’re afraid they might get stuck that way!
1. It’s not a can, it’s a…
2. This bishop’s got jokes, and we are here for them.
3. Get it? They don’t have a charge because they’re dead. Yuk yuk yuk!
4. Okay, this might just be the best caption for a photo we’ve ever seen… and now, we can’t get that song out of our heads!
5. This is how you know you’ve found “the one.”
6. Oh no they didn’t! Yes, they did.
7. Who doesn’t enjoy a good geometry joke from time to time?
8. This guy must be some sort of brodigy.
9. Dad, is that you?
10. We can’t top this caption. Nope, not even close.
11. The vet said he needs more fiber in his diet.
12. Hey everybody, it’s Mowna Lisa.
13. At last, the evidence we’ve been waiting for.
14. We don’t care what you call them, we just want to cuddle him!
15. That’s it, get out. We are revoking your right to make puns for the foreseeable future.
Those about to make corny puns, we salute you! Thank you for adding some much-needed levity to the world, even if these jokes do make us cringe deep down in our souls… in a good way, we swear!
Share this pun-believably hilarious list to make someone smile today.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$8.64 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$8.64 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.