They say "a picture is worth a thousand words," and we believe it!
There are times when we snap a picture that tells a complete story in an instant. These sweet moments capture the joy, sorrow, and complexities of life, especially when animals are involved. Who needs to speak the same language when we can say everything with a look?
1. This family fosters kittens. Whenever there's a singleton, their dog steps in as a surrogate mama.
2. "My son always texts to say he's on his way home. So I open the door, letting his 17-year-old cat and 16-year-old doggo know that he's on his way. This is them waiting for him."
3. When you and your cat give birth days apart, achingly beautiful interactions like this are always a distinct possibility.
4. He sat like this for 5 minutes straight after not seeing his owner for a few days. The look on his face is pure love!
5. A mare lost her foal, so they brought her a baby who lost his mother. Mere hours after meeting they've already formed a little family of two.
6. This stressed-out dad wasn't sure he wanted a dog. Now he and his "cuddle puddle" are taking it easy every day!
7. Who's got four paws and is now cancer free? This guy!
8. Can you imagine looking out your window and seeing a family of squirrels snoozing on your window sill? We can't handle the cuteness!
9. Every Friday is now "Pupper Friday." Employee happiness is up 100 percent!
9. Kitty saw the children playing on this rocking horse. Now she meows until someone gives her a push!
10. That awkward moment when a dog steals your girl at the farmer's market.
11. This dog is his friend, protector, and ultimate snuggle buddy.
12. He was just minding his own business when this goat followed him home from work. We'll allow it!
13. "Jellybean does not like the cone of shame. He tolerates the flower of protection."
15. His dog kept stealing his favorite chair, so he got a doggy-sized one. We think the dog approves!
We can't get enough of these feel-good photos! Animals have the purest souls, and it feels like we can connect with them right through the computer screen.
Share this story to brighten someone's day!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.