Getting a new haircut can be very fun, but other times it can turn into a traumatic experience.
Maybe you wanted some cool bangs and ended up regretting it for the rest of your life, or maybe your hairstylist went a little too far and thought it would be fun to cut four inches instead of two.
Yes, we’ve all been there. As a matter of fact, even some pets also have to go through the painful experience of a bad haircut.
But hey, it doesn’t have to be all bad! Sometimes these unexpected haircuts end up looking pretty good, and if that’s not the case, they can at least give us a good laugh.
Here is a list of some of the worst, but funniest, haircuts in pets that prove they also go through the pain of a bad haircut.
1. This guy looks like the main vocalist of a rock band, and we would definitely go to his concert.
2. “Make my dog look like Simba…” SAY NO MORE.
3. We think it’s fair to say that this dog doesn’t want to go back to that groomer EVER again.
4. For some reason, we think this mohawk just seems to work on Henry.
5. Apparently, Michelin has a new mascot!
6. Who said only dogs could get bad haircuts?
7. “I’ve Been Cutting My Dog’s Hair To Look Like A Person.”
8. We wonder if this cat’s angry face has anything to do with the haircut…
9. “Can I speak to a manager, please?”
10. He is just… stunned.
11. Well, on the bright side, she looks like she’s ready for a manicure. That comparison below her picture is pretty accurate though.
12. We have a “bangs gone wrong” situation here.
13. Oh wow! Not really sure how to feel about this one.
14. Somehow this dog still looks super cute!
15. *Looks in the mirror* Sigh…
Next time you get a bad haircut, just remember: You are not alone!
Don’t forget to share this list with a friend that might need a laugh or two!
Want more animal stories?
Sign up for Stay Pawsitive, our free newsletter filled with all the cutest animal stories sent to you 2x per week!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$14.64 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$14.64 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.