Our world is a magical place that will never cease to amaze us.
It is full of beautiful landscapes, colorful flowers and jaw-dropping views that can’t help but make us want to travel so we can see it all for ourselves. Unfortunately for most people, it is not possible to travel as much as they’d like, due to a number of reasons. However, that doesn’t mean that we can’t enjoy from the wonders of the world, at least from afar.
A Facebook page called World Beauties and Wonders features pictures of what its name implies: The beauties and wonders that our beautiful world has to offer!
From exotic flora to beautiful artwork, this page features all the things that make this Earth a great place to live in.
Here are some of our favorite ones!
1. If you think you’re old, think again… This tree is 800 years old!
2. Wait, these aren’t real baby monkeys?
3. These were taken in the Montreal Botanical Garden in Quebec, Canada. Just breathtaking!
4. We’re not sure how tall this is, but it is fair to say that this is one BIG cactus! It can be found in Oaxaca, Mexico.
5. “A Young Couple by the Waterhen River in Saskatchewan, Canada in 1931.”
6. Cool book benches in Bulgaria. A nice spot to host a book club, right?
7. This “bathroom” can be found in Hipopo Papa Cafe in Akashi, Japan. It’s fair to say that those fish have seen it all!
8. The perfect vacation getaway doesn’t exis…
9. “The Centennial Light is the world’s longest-lasting light bulb, burning since 1901 at the Livermore-Pleasanton Fire Department in California.”
10. Are you looking for a parking spot? Sorry, this parking lot is full!
11. Singapore’s Changi Airport. “Can my flight get delayed, please?” Is what we would say.
12. The Pyramids of Giza: Just stunning.
13. Let us introduce you to this Bonsai technique to “produce lumber without cutting trees.” It is called Daigusi.
14. Sunglasses back in the day… “The oldest couple was found in Canada and dates back to 1200 AD.”
15. No, this is not a painting. This is the Hall Of Mirrors in Versailles, France.
After looking at these wonders, you might be feeling a little adventurous, and there is nothing wrong with that! Don’t be afraid to explore and discover the amazing things our world has to offer.
Now, who’s down for a field trip?
Don’t forget to share these wonders with a friend.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$13.44 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$13.44 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.