Do you ever have one of those days when you desperately need a good laugh, but you don’t have the brain power to do any mental heavy lifting?
Sure you do; you’re human! Thankfully, that feeling is pretty much why memes were invented. We don’t always need a theme or topic for our favorite memes. Sometimes, we just want to share some of the funny items we’ve stumbled across during our web travels. Today might be one of those days for you. If so, you’ve come to the right place!
1. Well great, now we can’t unsee it either.
2. Maybe we could use something else as a size reference next time? A banana for scale, perhaps?
3. She’ll be right with you. She just has to put her face on.
4. Who wore it better?
5. It’s important to maintain eye contact as you start to roll.
6. Now that’s what we call a “glow up!”
7. What do you expect when you Google “polar cats?”
8. If only they had some sort of vehicle that’s built to move large objects….
9. Life’s too short. Keanu knows.
10. Thought I had a Carl, but it turned out to be a horse in disguise.
11. “Don’t mind me; I’ll just sit right on your tail until you go faster or move out of my way.”
12. This woman has discovered a truly magical ingredient combination.
13. We can hear this photo.
14. “Should I tell her I can’t see at night? Naaah.”
15. Would you like to try our Gapple Fcrumble?
See what we mean? Sometimes totally random memes really hit the spot!
If this collection of memes made you smile, please share it with your friends.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
Share to Give!
$14.04 raised today to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need with Smile Train! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$14.04 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.