Senior year is full of all sorts of fun milestones, but your school photo ID usually isn’t one of them — unless you go to North Farmington High School in Michigan, that is.
For years they’ve upheld the tradition of encouraging seniors to get creative with their school ID pictures, and every single year, they do not disappoint! From iconic TV and movie characters to viral memes, these ingenious students always go all out, this year included. Many of them have shared their IDs on Twitter under the hashtag #NFID22, and you can find some of our favorites below.
1. “Maybe I don’t need your diploma! Wait! I said maybe!!”
2. “Senior year… hmmm… interesting.”
3. What an excellent idea for these two friends!
5. “Somebody call the cops, cause it’s got to be illegal to look that good!”
6. Cue “Holding Out for a Hero” by Fairy Godmother.
7. You mean to tell us this isn’t the same person twice?
8. What an iconic twinning moment with Sha’Carri Richardson!
9. “Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, unite!”
10. There’s no doubt that Henrietta “Suga Mama” Proud would be very proud of this look.
11. “HONEY! WHERE’S MY SUPERSUIT?”
12. “Mulan, you will NEVER bring your family honor.”
13. “Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them, or you stay afraid of taking them.”
14. “Don’t be a baby. I know what I’m doing.”
15. “We aren’t next to each other in the alphabet for nothing.”
With senior year comes lots of stressful lasts, so we’re glad that these talented students were given such a great outlet to let their creativity shine! We’re blown away by what they were able to put together, and we wish the class of 2022 a bright future!
Don’t forget to share this article with a friend.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$17.10 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$17.10 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.