Although pets come in all shapes and sizes, there are some who especially stand out from the rest.
To get a better idea of what we mean, we’ve put together a list of some of the most unique-looking animals from all across the internet. Some have genetic anomalies that give them hypnotic eyes while others stand out by their unusual colors. In any case, they each have one thing in common: We absolutely adore them!
1. Be careful: You could get lost in those eyes!
2. “I foster with my local shelter and received a litter with one kitten who has dwarfism. She’s half the size of her littermates! Highly criminal. Just dastardly.”
3. MyLove has been deemed the “prettiest snake” of The Reptile Zoo — and rightfully so!
4. “Rowdy (the dog) met a new friend today!!! This is Marcus and he has such a great attitude about his vitiligo! He thinks it’s pretty cool!”
5. “This cat must have a secret identity.”
6. “I was told my new Rescue pup has the rarest of ears.”
7. Guess you could say that Enzo is a golden and original Oreo!
8. “My cat has a genetic mutation that makes her eyes weird, her sight is perfect.”
9. She knows that she’s cute.
10. Eli is a cat, but with fur like that he looks like a little tiger!
11. “I saw an adult German Shepard that‘s diagnosed with dwarfism today and it’s the cutest thing I saw all year.”
12. Dexter is very proud of his adorably long tail!
13. Fanny has a rare skin condition called vitiligo, and she’s one of the most beautiful pups we’ve ever seen.
14. Zeus 100% uses his cuteness to his advantage.
15. “Here is a puppo with a paw print on her nose. 13/10 would boop/high five.”
Wow! Talk about some charming creatures! Not only do they make us want to give them all of the cuddles, but they’re a great reminder that being different isn’t a bad thing.
Don’t forget to share this list to help brighten up someone’s day.
Want more animal stories?
Sign up for Stay Pawsitive, our free newsletter filled with all the cutest animal stories sent to you 2x per week!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$14.76 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$14.76 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.